Monday 15 August 2011

Sunday - twice!

So how exciting to have Sunday - TWICE!

Obviously I've just literally lived through the 24 hours that is Sunday here in Melbourne but currently I am watching the 8.30am service at Lakewood - wow, it is so amazing!

The song they've just sung has the chorus:
Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus,
Your presence is heaven to me

(and a side note, Ps Joel actually always smiles!!!!)

AMEN!

We have to show the enemy we are more determined that he is ... THAT'S RIGHT!!

Oh wow, it has been such a day of revelation. One of the prayer intercessors came and prayed for me during the 3rd service as I was standing up the back & wow ... things I have only thought of she prayed for ... God so hears and knows EVERYTHING! Nothing is too small for Him ... LOVE IT!

I'm really looking forward to this week, although I am super sick and now losing my voice (which some will be very pleased with :p) things are in motion ... EXCITEMENT PLUS!!!!

xoxo

No comments: