Monday 19 December 2011

Human Nature

Living God's way can sometimes be tough - particularly when stepping outside of His guidance and trying to work things out our own way.

I'm trying to work things out in my head and I can just so sense going "Give it over to me, it is my burden to carry" and I'm going yep no worries, but let me work on it a little longer so then it's not too big to pass across ..

Yup that's right ... we try to lessen the load ... for God??!!! He died for our sins and here we are going, oh let us work it out a little longer and then you can take over ... we can be so stubborn at times!

So, as I get ready to sleep ... I give it to Him ... 100%. I can only do what is in my world to do - how other people respond or how they handle the journey is between them and God. How they view relationships is also out of my control. God calls me to love all people regardless of how I am treated in return ...

Wow ... challenged just before I rest ...

xoxo

No comments: