Tuesday 6 December 2011

Miracles do and will continue to happen

So one of my major dilemmas at the moment:

FLIGHTS!!!

So last night I was having a bit of a search and seeing if I could switch my return on 2 January from SIN-PER to SIN-MEL and thus save me the domestic flight between PER-MEL. I found that there was a flight that landed back in just after 11am on Tuesday the 3rd so I thought what the heck, I'll just arrive to work late.

Well God had way better plans.

I got into work this morning & called the KrisFlyer service centre to see if I could change and noticed that when I went online to get the flight details, other flights were available ... including the flight I wanted originally, arriving on 3rd Jan just before 8am ... and A380!!!

So after they told me I could change it online, I set off on my task ... then I hit a snag ... couldn't update my DOB??!! So another call and this time they wanted to cancel my ticket, then I had to wait 3 weeks for the refund but they could then book me onto the SIN-MEL flight. I was really nice but said I can do it but why does my system not allow me to change my DOB so that I can finalise the new flight details?!!

Anyway, the guy called me back a couple of hours later and he had it sorted. They rebooked me from their end and I am now flying direct SIN-MEL, on the A380 and I chose my seat ... 77K - the original seat I had when I flew with them when the A380 first came out to Australia!!!

I'M SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!! I just couldn't praise God enough for this AMAZING miracle AND blessing!

The guy on the phone said that there were only 6 seats available ... like hello ... did he not realise that there were NONE for the last few months ... 6 is FANTASTIC!

Not that some of the other matters which are sending me to my knees have resolved themselves but this is a step in the right direction ... now for another above and beyond miracle for my flight to Singapore - major sale ... ANYTHING will do ... 26 December not that far away!! =D


xoxo

No comments: