Sunday 11 December 2011

Miracles abound!

Wow, what a week it has been!

So after the amazing start to the week, the miracles did truly keep on flowing.

Late Wednesday evening, I had a prompting to go online and check the one fares to Singapore on Boxing Day. So I did and nearly fell off the bed ... LITERALLY! (side note, not so funny if I did!) There were flights from Melbourne leaving Boxing Day to Singapore for $846 ... like huh?! Oh and with Emirates ... a bit more digging it was via Brisbane – meh I thought. If I could get a one way trip nearly $300 less than the ticket I had on hold, I really didn’t care if I was going through Denpasar!

I decided to go to the Emirates site directly and I put a hold on a ticket. Pretty stoked come Thursday morning. On top of that I had to look for a domestic ticket and they were anywhere between $200 to $350 ...eeek! So I held off on the domestic until late Friday afternoon (really hoping that Virgin or Jetstar would have a sale) but no, so I settled on Air Australia where I could get a meal and ticket for $214. Again, totally rapt with that!

BUT the most amazing thing of all ... I spoke with my sis-in-law and she’s going to take me to the airport on Christmas Day after lunch ... yep ... it seems me taking them to the airport for over a decade is being rewarded HA HA!

It seriously has been a week filled with blessings and miracles – none of which I could even imagine this time next week. Believing for a miracle yes definitely (and was pretty much being able to get a ticket back to Singapore) but what has transpired has given me the ability to expect so much more!

I’m more than half way through Priscilla Shirer’s book One in a Million and it is so speaking to me for where I’m at right now. However, being 1.18am it is time for me to sleeeeeep =D.

xoxo

No comments: