Thursday 18 August 2011

The dream, the promise, the vision

A fairly good topic to keep on =D

Isaiah 58:10-11 NLT "Feed the hungry, and held those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon. The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring."

In the MSG it reads like this: "If you are generous with the hungry and start giving yourselves to the down-and-out, Your lives will begin to glow in the darkness, your shadowed lives will be bathed in sunlight. I will always show you where to go. I'll give you a full life in the emptiest of places - firm muscles, strong bones. You'll be like a well-watered garden, a gurgling spring that never runs dry."

And of course in the AMP: "And if you pour out that with which you sustain your own life for the hungry and satisfy the need of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness, and your obscurity and gloom become like the noonday. And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in drought and in dry places and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters fail not."

Two verses in 3 different ways!

I have no idea about the tomorrow but am going to pour out as much as I have received to ensure I don't miss what God is guiding me towards.

I do wish I could read minds though ... I could move on or make decisions so much easier if I just KNEW what people were contemplating ha ha but then only God knows all so it all comes back to ... TRUST, PATIENCE ... FAITH!!! Gee now there's a surprise =D. Must remember to apply it now ... mainly as it does my head in otherwise (and probably why I've been distracted again at work :p)!

xoxo

No comments: