Tuesday 16 August 2011

The dream, the promise

God has placed so much inside of me – but it won’t come out until I OBEY, TRUST and … WAIT!!!!

Funny that hey?

Job 7:17-19 NLT “What are people, that you should make so much of us, that you should think of us so often? For you examine us every morning and test us every moment.”

Psalm 139:16 NLT “You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.”

So really, I just need to wake up every day, knowing that despite what in the natural seems impossible, impractical, immovable, unlikely … that He is in control and it is POSSIBLE, breakthrough will come, doors will open and ABOVE AND BEYOND GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

It’s quite humorous really – I know & believe more than anything that what I’m believing for will come to pass, that I need not get anxious or try to ‘figure out what’s going on right now’ but putting it into practice well, that’s where the trust factor comes in. When it does come to pass, God will no doubt just have a chuckle and say, ‘see, I said it would happen’ – but in a loving way, not the ‘I told you so way’ :p.

I’ll leave this thought with word’s from Ps Jentezen Franklin:
“Give God time to create in you the character and skills you need for the vision He has for your life. And when your moment comes, boldly "step forward" with God!”

xoxo

No comments: