Wednesday 24 August 2011

Today is not yesterday

It's hard to imagine that this time yesterday I was in the place that I was!

Today has been an absolute contrast in that it has been non-eventful but more importantly, moment by moment with Him.

This morning I woke up and declared it was a NEW day - the old has gone and the only way I can change tomorrow is by making the most of today and knowing that yesterday I called on a few others to pray with me definitely caused my today to be a lot different! The thought of even what today could've been like had I not asked ... eww!

Unknownst to me, one of my readings this morning is from Prov 15:1 but this time from The Message - "A gentle response defuses anger, but a sharp tongue kindles a temper-fire."

Wow, who would've known that I was drawn to this yesterday =D. One of my other readings also drawn from Proverbs is going through seeking wisdom:
Prov 2:2-3 "Tune your ears to the world of Wisdom; set your heart on a life of Understanding. That's right - if you make Insight your priority, and won't take no for an answer"

The sun outside is exciting me, raising expectations of a bumper 130 days left until the new year!!

xoxo

1 comment:

BER said...

nice post!! :D i've added you!! Yay!!