Sunday 27 November 2011

Whoops - where has the time gone?!!

Hmm yep it seems I have fallen behind in my updates ... duh!!!

Wow it has been an amazing few months - good / not so good but it so is showing me that life is truly a journey!

Currently in Sydney - again and well, it just feels right! Went to church this morning and it was awesome, just felt so at home and loved the message from Ps Brian on 'Another side of grace'. It was so timely - well God knew I needed to hear it so He made sure I was there. Funny thing was, I had kinda planned to go to the 1130am service but then decided yesterday to head to the acoustic 8am service ... love it how God makes sure you go the right service to hear the right sermon for where you're at, at that particular place in time.

One of the key points I received out of the message was "we can only serve God out of what we have not out of what we don't have" - SO TRUE! I'm still walking through things on the journey ... and yes there are so many things that totally do not make sense ... which yes, frustrates me at times ... but then at the same time there is this air of expectation and excitement because if what I think could come to pass actually doesn't, it means that God has something far more amazing around the corner!!! Although I have no idea when I'll make it to that corner ... I know that it will be beyond my wildest expectations!

I am looking forward to my next couple of days here and know that God will answer some things going on in my heart - in a good way!

xoxo

No comments: