Tuesday 13 December 2011

Learning is a life lesson

Well we are all on a journey, with many lessons to be learnt and also reminding ourselves that learning is something we never stop doing.

At this moment in time, I really am just doing my head in ... I obviously didn't learn the first time so I need to take note of what I didn't quite get last time and make sure I get it this time! Confusing ... YES!!

But what I do know that confusion is not from the Lord - His way which although may not make much sense to our earthly / rational minds, brings clarity, blessing and direction. The enemies plans are to confuse us so that we don't take the path God has called us to or go a different way.

We are called to trust & believe God 100% in and for all things.

Let's hope this resonates sooner rather than later ... I'm getting tired with all these thoughts zooming around my head. he he he

xoxo

No comments: