Tuesday 13 December 2011

Rushing rapids

That is what my mind feels like right at this moment in time.

I am still basking in the overflow of the miracles which took place last week but also acutely aware that life continues to roll on ... it doesn't stop after a miracle!

I'm not sure why but I keep trying to work out a certain situation in my world at the moment. Well it's not really a situation, more like interactions which have the ability to inspire & encourage me to keep going but also turn around and have me question & wonder what on earth is truly going on.

Patience is a virtue which I am still growing and understanding and no doubt when I've made it past the wilderness in this specific area, I will be able to articulate it so that it makes sense.

Well off to sleep ... I hope!

xoxo

No comments: